Pages

Search blog and web

Body hair

Warning. This is a drive by post. I'm off to man interment camp this weekend (no 4 wheeling). Now I have in the past few weeks insulted practically every fashion conscious woman on the forum. I figure posting this here will get them involved in the discussion quickest. I first need to admit that I really don't wear cargo shorts all the time. I also have cargo pants.

To get to the point I saw this today:

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexm (Post 13604970)
I also have body hair (not much!) which my wife (like most women) isn't a huge fan of,

And my BS-o-meter pegged. I mean if I want to get in trouble with Mrs. Nail all I have to do is shave something. So what is your experience guys, and your preference women? I know the opinion that affects my life already, and the opinion that affects Alexm's life is pretty obvious. But, is this really a "most" women thing?
MN

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment