Pages

Search blog and web

Wife has Orgasms in 3 minutes

If my wife really tries, she can reach Orgasm in 3-4 minutes. She usually milks out the session to over an hour by getting close and then waiting. Then she will eventually have 3-4 orgasms in quick succession. The problem we face is, she often wants to initiate sex very late at night (after midnight) when I have to get up early for work. She is a SAHM and can sleep in. I would like for her to finish faster, especially on week nights. She says she wants to "get her money's worth and not rush it".

I both appreciate and am lucky to have married a woman with such a HD, but I need some more sleep more than I need some more sex. Please advise!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment