Pages

Search blog and web

Face Sitting - Too Kinky?

I wanted to post this in the Ladies Forum because I want to get a woman's perspective but of course anyone else can chime in as well.

First, let me say that I absolutely love going down on my wife. To me, it's one of life's pleasures that I enjoy. My wife enjoys receiving oral sex but mostly from the missionary position. When I am between her legs I can usually make her orgasm 3-4 times. We tried 69 once which was a hot experience....at least for me anyway. I was only able to get her to orgasm once. For me, she gave me one round lick with her saliva and pushed down more to have it deep inside her mouth while I grabbed her waist and gave a vibrated muted scream inside her. Like I said, it was hot for me but not so much for her.

She admitted that she could not relax so we never tried it again. She didn't feel comfortable having her ass in my face despite us having just showered. It was just too hard for her to get off like she normally would in the missionary position.

With that being said, I have always wanted her to sit on top of me. Once while she was slowly riding me, I asked her if she could climb up sit on my face for a little. but she didn't feel comfortable doing it.

I would never beg or force my wife to do anything but I would like to bring up the subject again but not sure how to really ask as silly as that sounds. I feel like I am missing out a little but won't be upset or anything if it doesn't happen

I mean do most women find this too kinky? Do you women actually like it?

Any suggestions on how to subtlety bring this up to my wife would be helpful.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment