Pages

Search blog and web

Paranoid? Need advice....

I put this on another board, but maybe this where it belongs. My husband and I have been married for 5 years. His ended in divorce, mine ended in the death of my husband. I know hubby cheated in his first marriage , but vows he is happy with me and loves me. The times he cheated were with coworkers. He has been honest with me. My question is, at his work, there is a younger single girl. He gets upset seeing how much his boss talks to her, saying his boss never talked to prior workers doing this job. But he gets pissy about how much they talk. I said you almost seem jealous, he said no, everyone else discusses it also. But why would he get so upset?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment