Pages

Search blog and web

My Dilemma

So to get started, I got married in 2004 and the beginning of our life was beautiful. A fairly tale that came true. While in 2006 I left my wife (Megan) because I was in fear of what would happen if I continued my behavior. I have since sought professional help and I am now an adjusted person who is focused on life and what I want. Megan and I finally got divorced in 2006 and we reconciled and became friends again. We are on great speaking terms and I also continue to speak to her daughter (Silvia) who I still think of as my daughter as well.

In 2008, I call to tell her that I have changed and ask for another chance, because I am still in love with Megan. Unfortunately, the day that I called was the day she was getting married. This crushed me and I spent many days in bed in emotional anguish. In 2009 I finally meet someone (Angela) and get married in 2013. This time Angela and I have a good start, but since 2014 has been nothing but a disappointment. Angela considers herself a bad wife and keeps telling me I should find a less selfish and better wife. I have fallen completely out of love with Angela, but I still want the best for her. Recently, I discovered that not only do I not want any more children (1 daughter (Samantha) from previous relationship and Megan's daughter Silvia) I can't sire any children. This has made me not want them at all.

Now in 2015 Megan is divorced from her second husband. He wants more children, but she does not want children (we had 2 miscarriages when Megan and I were married). They were separated for 6 months before the divorce and now Megan and Silvia live alone. Megan and I have talked more and I am now in the hard place. I want to be in Megan's life again. I have told Angela that I don't want children, and now she has filed for divorce. I will not contest it, because I want to have a life with Megan and Silvia.

So, we come to the issue at hand. I want to be with Megan again. I am still so much in love with her and no matter what happens I will always love her. I was blind and did not see what an extraordinary woman she is. Lately, she has been the first and last thought on my mind. I miss her so much and if I am granted another chance I will be the man she deserved all those years ago. I just don't know what to do. How soon is too soon to tell her how I feel? If she says no then I have to live with it, but if there is at least 1% chance I have to go for it don't I? Mark Twain said it best: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover." – Mark Twain.

Megan has always been the best thing that has happened to me. I was just too stupid to realize it. If she says no, but still want to be friends I will be crushed again, but I would rather have Megan in my life as a friend than not at all. This is my dilemma, what should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment