Pages

Search blog and web

I need your help

I was originally going to PM a couple of members but would like a wider range of replies.

Background: We have been together 4 plus yrs.
Both from past marriages of around 20 yrs.
Mine was passionless.
He was married to a woman clinically diagnosed with several/serious mental health issues.

We have built a great life together, we just fit, sex life is excellent.
We are a blended family with 5 teens and doing pretty well with it all. They all live part time with their other bio parents, my relationship with my ex is amicable and very flexible when it comes to the kids.
His relationship with his ex is strained and when it comes to his kids and seeing them it is at her mercy as to what happens.

So the issue: there is one thing that keeps coming up and it is really causing a big problem, our lives are busy, complicated and no where near routine with so many kids/work/ other commitments.
I am all good with this, I don't like routine but what I do need is to know what is going on for the next few days, I like to be kept in the loop and told what is happening with time with his kids/our time together.
His ex is a complete PITA and changes are often made with him having his kids, that is their problem but it impacts on me when he doesn't keep me up to date.

I feel it is disrespectful to not be informed of what is happening, this is my life too.
All he has to do is send me a quick txt when he finds out if the schedule has changed (she usually calls him last minute at work). I cannot get him to understand my deep need (maybe irrational?) to be kept in the loop.

Regardless of if my need is rational or not the thing that really pisses me off is that all he has to do is take 30 seconds to send a txt to let me know what is going on. I feel that I am not important enough or that he completely dismisses this need I have because it is not important to him.

In the big scheme of life this probably sounds silly to some but honestly I am getting mighty pissed about it. I need to be kept in the loop, it feels like he cannot be bothered to do that, in turn I feel disrespected.

Anyone got anything for me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment