Pages

Search blog and web

Sometimes I don't feel attracted to anyone as I feel everyone looks almost the same!

  • Thread Starter

I can go months and months without feeling attraction to anyone as when I look around me everyone looks so similar. No one really stands out. I live in London, by the way, which is meant to be diverse but I am so bored of people everyone looks like the last person (within the same/similar racial groups of course). Most people dress the same, walk the same, stare into their phones and have the same blank or saddened expression I'm just too bored of everyone to be attracted I just feel so disconnected like the planet is just full of automatons just blurring into one. I feel frustrated I want to fancy the pants off of someone again.

Is this normal or common? What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment