Pages

Search blog and web

He's not moving out like he said

In the early part of August we decided we would separate, he looked for places to live and said the apartments he was going to move to would not be ready until mid-September. Of course, they said he could do the application, get his background check and be all ready when one came open. He didn't do any of those things.

So then about 2 weeks ago, he came up with this idea he is going to move into his buddies house since he is moving in with his girlfriend. The house is going to cost more then the apartment, and he may need to take care of the yard. Which is funny because he refuses to do it and our house and I have to pay someone so our grass doesn't get 4 feet high. He was supposed to meet with his friend to discuss this more while I was gone. I asked if he did and he said something came up and they couldn't get together.

I went on vacation and he said before I left that "you have nothing to worry about about us while you are gone, I won't move out on you or anything". So basically since August 15th when we separated our pay into individual accounts I have been paying all the bills for the house. He has paid some on a credit card. He's told several people he is moving out, as some people questioned why he didn't go on vacation with me. But he has yet to actually make any attempt to move out.

I'm trying to be civil and not turn into a raging crazy, but at this point I feel like I am being taken advantage of. He gets his paycheck and has only a couple bills that he needs to pay. Spends the rest on fast food. Got a bonus from work and promptly bought a new tv and surround sound for himself. I wasn't asking much money from him, as I knew he would need deposit and first months rent for a place.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment