Pages

Search blog and web

Huband jealous of friend

Recently, today actually, my husband got jealous over the one friend I have. Really the only person I talkk to other than him. While he was at university he read some of my texts to this friend and thought them inappropriate and got really upset. I can see how he may be since once in the past i did text an ex of mine with thoughts of wanting to see him, but we worked through that and I had promised not to do anything foolish like that again. Persinally, i did not see anything inappropriate or remember saying such. My thinkinf patterns are a little harder to grasp in terms of me talking,i will write/say literally the words as they come into my head. Im pretty recusive so i dont talk to many people besides my frien.d hes a man, older than i am, separated from his wife and has a child. He's a nice man, but i do not see him in that way, he is purely a good, close friend of mine. I offered my husband to cut ties with him to help him feel more secure and happy. But i feel rather upset ill be losing someone who i enjoyed chatting with. Im not 100% sure why im posting here. But maybe someone has any advice for this situation, as im rather upset about it but see no other option

I typed this on a tablet so sorry for akward blocky words, Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment