Pages

Search blog and web

Very needy wife.

As the description says. I have a very needy wife... or do i?

I have tried to post before but i get afraid i will word it wrong or go super long winded. Anyhoo here goes.

My wife seems to need constant attention. Eg, i work nights and hardly ever get down time in the week. I get up, say hello to my wife and 2 kids, make a coffee and sit down on the computer for a bit. I then head off with the dog before spending the rest of the evening before work sat with my wife. Normally cuddled on the sofa. Sound ok? Drives my wife insane.

She has a low opinion of herself and doesn't believe i love her. I come from a thick skinned family, i have said hurtful things in arguments which i now avoid but.. they are there... poised for the next minor hiccup to turn her into full rage mode. NO amount of nice words work but ONE bad work will be held against me till death.

The needy argumentative wife is there every day. I can go to work after sex and a relaxing evening to come home to a full on rage from 'being kept awake thinking about us'. I did nothing but work all night.

I am less outgoing than her and a bit assed at the weekend. We do go out as a family but its less than she would like. I like shopping, then a takeaway and tv after the kids are in bed. No big deal there although it does cause friction. BUT should i DARE go away myself of a weekend. Quotes, "stuck in the house all week", "don't give a s**t about us" etc. I do... but all i do is work and the rest i'm at home. If i pop in my pre come home bar i'm ogling other women. It's just for a half as i'm driving.

"I want other women and will find one better and leave". I should stop and fill in later.

These are not the words of a woman that want's to go... i don't think. It seems like i can't do right. I have never cheated. We have been together for 7 years. We should be past this?

She has been cheated on twice by past partnes but i should have proved myself by now no? She has always been super sensitive but after our second born now almost 2 it has kicked up a notch and upsets both kids, the other is 6 both are girls.

She is a great mother but i seem to rub her up the wrong way all the time. Any threats of me leaving equals real emotion.

Dammed if i do, dammed if i don't. Help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment