Pages

Search blog and web

Fighting =/= Feminine?

NOTE: Women welcome to post, but male opinions more valuable to me at this time.

I have to ask this, and it's based on my own very limited observations throughout my life... but why do a fair number of men consider a woman who can kick ass - unattractive? Hell the whole "lady" thing I don't get in many cultures. Actually just remembered recently amongst my mates as we were bantering about women my mate mentioned he prefers "feminine" women. I dunno, I always found it hot, not to mention the conditioning helps when it comes to sex as I can be rough without fear of injuring her.

Also like what the hell is the alternative? "OMG my nail" and then you would have to babysit her and comfort her for her OWN perceived "loss of beauty" - like really? I can't stand those types!
So ok, maybe it's just a preference thing. But... help me understand the other perspective please, I always found this curious.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment