Pages

Search blog and web

I desperately need advice :/

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend and I have been dating since late January of this year; on Wednesday we were talking getting along as per usual we never really fight and when we do it blows over very quickly. He asked me if I wanted to meet him at a costume store so we can start planning what we were going to be for Halloween; he told me to meet him there at 6 and that was the last text that he sent me. I waited for him and he never showed up he hasn't said anything to me since which is really unlike him. He's in the Texas State Guard and sometimes they tell him he needs to drop whatever he's doing to head over to the base but he's been on facebook and instagram so I know he's ignoring me. I don't want to be all clingy so I haven't been bombarding him with messages I only sent a few saying I hope he's alright yada yada yada stuff like that. I never even got pissed that he blew me off I can't recall any possible argument and to my knowledge I've done nothing wrong. Do you think he's ignoring me because he wants to break up? I just keep thinking of the worst possible scenarios :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment