Pages

Search blog and web

What should she do?

My daughter has her first real job that she loves - she's a working as a receptionist for a large company. She emailed me today to say that there is one lady in the office that for whatever reason, has decided she doesn't like my daughter. She's making very rude comments to her and has even called her a name. She asked me what she should do. My daughter is still on her probationary period, she's worked there less than 90 days. I honestly don't know what, if any, advice to give her. My first instinct was for her to go sit down with the lady and try to find out what sort of problem she has with her; but, they may not be a good idea at all. Any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment