Pages

Search blog and web

Married, and she would rather masturbate.

My wife and I have been married for about a year and together for 4. We recently moved across the country do to work. We both have great careers. Both work the 8 to 4 shift. We do not have any kids. But we did find out recently that she is pregnant. We used to have a great sex life. At least once a day. But now i basically beg her. Come on to her daily. Try to have sex with her nightly. I always get a no, im tired, it hurts or im not in the mood. So recently ive noticed she has been masturbating 3 to 4 times a week but still wont have sex with me. Im lucky if i getut once a month. I dont know if its because of hernew job, the move, the stress of being pregnant or what.

Any advice would help.

Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment