Pages

Search blog and web

Ex boyfriend won't leave me alone?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up last year in February (he dumped me). We were together for nearly three years, his family don't approve of us being together. I stopped all contact with him, blocked him of every social network. I also blocked and deleted his number.

He told his friend in July about us breaking up and everything, I ignored it because he had a new girlfriend and I didn't want to get caught up in his drama and I wanted to move on.

Fast forward, 16 months (July 2016) he spoke to me which I responded to purely because of how long it's been since we broke up. I'm not expecting to be the best of friends, there's nothing wrong with being civil. He was just asking be if I hate him and he spoke to me to see how I was and if I hated him. After that conversation, I didn't speak to him again.

Now in September, he spoke to me again and was remorseful of what he did to me. He said he wanted to meet up and asked me if I love him. I agreed to meet up (stupid I know) and we didn't actually meet up, thankfully. He was being really flirty saying if I'm going to kiss him and he was asking for kisses etc. I told him I was willing to forgive him and take him back on two conditions which he agreed to. He also asked how many guys I've been in a relationship with since we broke up.

Now I'm back to square one, where he's ended things with me again. So I blocked him off everything and told him to block and delete my number few times.He STILL hasn't done this. He claims he's moved on but I don't think he has after this. He said realistically we can't be together.

Never mind, I'm getting a new number next week so I'm not too bothered by that.

Do you think I should tell his sister because then she will tell their Mum? They'll both screw and hopefully get him to stop contacting me again.

What do you think I should do? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment