Pages

Search blog and web

Husband is blowing up MY Business!

I just started a new business and I needed someone to make a website and logo for my client. My husband was extremely upset that I wasn't going to use the guy who did HIS website. So, I talked to him...got a quote and used him.

Well, I paid the guy his retainer (my client paid me -- I paid the webdesigner) and now he's not meeting deadlines. I am about to lose the client.

I started making calls to find someone ELSE to do the job. That would require me paying out of pocket for the new person - and then fighting to get my money back from the original guy.

My husband said no. He said we will not be using OUR money to fund your client's website. I reminded him that this was HIS recommendation and I'm not going to lose the client over this. He says he is forbidding that I use our money to fix it. If I want work done I better just try threatening the original web designer with a lawsuit.

I need something done ASAP. The original web designer told me via phone last night that some clients are just like this..and just because we aren't meeting all their deadlines, doesn't mean I will lose them. Essentially - settle down....don't worry about their expectations...and stop bugging me.

What should I do here?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment