Pages

Search blog and web

Why do girls feel it's acceptable to stare

  • Thread Starter

Seriously a few quick glances or a smile I can understand and actually quite enjoy. However what I'm talking about is when girls think it's perfectly acceptable to straight up stare with you even when you make eye contact with them. They usually make absolutely no attempt to speak to me and often don't even smile.

I understand guys do this as well and are probably worse than girls. The difference is guys generally view staring at girls for long periods of time as creepy behaviour and view other guys as creeps for acting like this. Girls seem to view it as perfectly normal and acceptable behaviour and giggle about it to their friends.

So my question is why do girls claim guys are pervs when they often do the exact same thing they complain about guys doing?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment