Pages

Search blog and web

Is it healty to just keep bringing it up?

It's been a year, I know pretty much what happened. The when & where, All the sex details. I still hurt over this, But talking about my feelings only brings all the details back fresh in my mind. I'm not sure if it helps or makes things worse to keep talking about how we feel.

My H spends every minute he's not at work with me. He constantly tells me how much he Loves me & That he only wants me for the rest of our lives. I know he means it because I see it in his eyes & I feel it when we're intimate. We spent the first 4 months talking about the A details & Our feelings.

If I'm happy, He's happy. When I start talking about how I feel we both get depressed. So when is it time to let it go & be happy with what you have now. I know we could have a good life. If I could stop thinking about the past & look at all the changes he's made & how committed he is to me & our marriage now. So my question is when the same old hurt & feelings pop up again, Should you just keep bringing them up or deal with them & move on? I just want to be happy again..

I would like to hear your thoughts on this..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment