Pages

Search blog and web

Confused

I have been with my wife 10 years married for 5 years. She recently told me she was unhappy she didn't want a divorce but just space also that divorce has been in the back of her mind but scares her. She was confused on what she really wanted. At first she wouldn't talk to me hardly at all but a week ago she started talking more to me hugging me kissing me. We even had intercourse. I have been waiting on her to make the move on everything. She came up to me hugged and kissed me and when I thought we were done I pulled away. Well she stopped me and pulled me closer. She said she didn't realize she did that. I asked her if she had been missing me being around she said she wasn't sure. So I asked her why she has started talking to me and hugging and kissing me again and she got defensive. Keep in mind we have 2 small children 4 and 7. She is confusing me. I asked the first week of our separation if she would do counseling she said she didn't think we neede d it because we are not fighting. I'm fighting like hell for our marriage. DoING more to help out with the kids. I'm alot nicer. It's been 3 weeks now and she says she still doesn't know what she wants. I'm thinking about asking for counseling again. At first I wouldn't leave it alone but the past week I have stopped contacting her unless the kids are involved. That's when she started talking about random stuff more with me and being more affectionate. Started calling me babe again. We still don't say I love you again yet but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels her and she isn't trying. I talked to someone about it and they said it sounds like she is realizing she misses me and that her ego is getting in the way of coming back home. I also work shift work which is hard on any family.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment