Pages

Search blog and web

she keeps coming back to me when other relationships with other men go bad

  • Thread Starter

I've been seeing a girl for about 8 months but because of us wanting different things we decided not to have a sexual relationship, see other people but stay as just friends.

I've been seeing other girls but nothing serious, she has been seeing other men, one man treated her very badly and invited herself around mine, she wanted to stay over and wanted to have sex, I turned her down as I told her I don't see her the same way.

She then sees another man, who from what I heard is a nice guy but not someone you can have a sensible conversation with so she stopped seeing him.

I however have found other women I get along with but I don't understand why she keeps coming back? there is no attraction anymore and I told her staying over sleeping in the same bed, I don't want to be sucked into her drama. what do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment