Pages

Search blog and web

Is it time to move on ?

  • Thread Starter

I like a girl and I do talk to her when I get the chance, since I have been talking to her its just a normal conversation, and I dont really see much interest on her behalf.

She's really nice and down to earth, my friend also mentioned that I liked her she said she didnt know. But she still comes up to both of us so she dosent find it awkward talking to me despite my friend telling her I like her. But like I said its just a normal conversation.

Personally Im not seeing much interest on her behalf just a 'friend', I did ask her for her snapchat but she didnt give it she got shy when I asked her. I was just thinking that I should ask her out to make sure, at least then I'll know my answer. However if im not seeing interest on her behalf so whats the point of asking her out.

I will however still talk to her about assignments. Obviously if something happens then i'll ask her out but like I said, I dont see interest on her behalf.

So what do you think, should I just leave asking her out ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment