Pages

Search blog and web

Respondent not responding to divorce

Hi guys,

How easy is it to go ahead with a divorce when the respondent (my wife) is not responding to the divorce process?

She has been going on for a divorce. Finally initiated the divorce, the court has sent her a copy, but she has decided not to acknowledge it.

I've been given 3 options by the court in case I don't get an acknowledgment. Using the bailiffs to personally hand the divorce petition , speak to the judge (something along those lines) and a third option - don't have the paper here with me - can't remember.

Question is, how easy would it be to push ahead with the divorce? I have proof she is with another man and they're living together.

All replies appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment