Pages

Search blog and web

NC w/ OWs And Now This...

I've had absolutely no contact with the 2 women I was "emotionally" involved with since D Day. To be honest, once I set my mind to something, I do it and deciding on putting these two behind me is not a problem as I have chosen to seek help and work on my relationship with my wife.

I fairly certain that the local woman will never bother me again, but the one in Nebraska was very overt in her intentions for me and I'm not sure about how to go about this other than to simply ignore her. You see, just this morning I received an email from Linkedin that I had a profile view...Yep...It was the OW from Nebraska.

I'm leaning towards telling my wife if there is one more attempt by the OW to "contact" me in one form or another. For the record, I have not "viewed" the OWs profile and will not. I won't give her the satisfaction of being notified that I viewed her back. I don't think one can block people in Linkedin like FB, yes?

Am I jumping the gun here, or is it good to be prepared? Suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment