Pages

Search blog and web

Got my STBXW's financial Affidavit today

All I can say is "Wow". The judges are not going to like her hiding income and falsifying values and hiding assets.

She claims she has no jewelry (at the very least she has the wedding band and diamond ring) when I know she has a jewelry box. She claimed she has no tv, has a 36 inch TV. Claims she has only $2000 in furnishings. That is funny, just the pots, washer and dryer, and couch I paid over $3K for. The pots alone sell for $1k used on ebay. And my personal favorite, she claims $200 a month for phone service but "forgot" to put that my son pays half of that every month. Oh and did not show as income that I am giving her money every month. According to clerk of court, she is required to show that as income in the other section with a description of what it is.

My lawyer is going to love my writeup of errors and omissions in her affidavit. And her lawyer is going to cry.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment