Pages

Search blog and web

Crossing the line!

This is quite a long post, but I am getting it off my chest to see if anyone else has had anything like this rather strange experience

There were so many red flags but not a shred of evidence, like communication records, so much so I downloaded Dr Fone to check her phone records, nothing zilch, nada she seems to be always encouraging me to stop at my parents and to know when my football team is playing (I live a couple of hours from the ground and normally am away for about 6 hours every other Saturday) so much so that I jokingly asked her if she was trying to get rid of me, she said it was so she could plan time with her friends, never been able to find any odd numbers on the dates.


A few weeks back (weekend before Christmas) I was staying at my parents in my hometown as I had to go to a few parties she was going on a night out with her best mate who is also married

Anyway over Christmas she was being quite nasty to me and we got into an argument (it did not help that I had a really bad cold) on the off chance I decided to check Dr Fone, I got a bit of a shock to say the least

She had a long conversation at about 2:20 in the morning with some one called Paula (from her contacts, not someone I knew) soon after Paula (you can guess the rest she is a he and is called Paul) sent a picture of his ****, with her telling him he was naughty, and that was about it

The Monday after, she was at work she text him again, this time trying to fix him up with a single friend of hers, but it was a strange conversation, things like Morning Mr Gorgeous, and her friend was naughty just like her! (that bit left me shaking my head as that was so unlike her) it finished with him saying that he was going to the Gym, and she saying she wished she could watch and that she and her friends would be out New Years Eve (I was going to be out but did not go, more about this later) and that was that he did not text or ring not did she

New Years Eve came about, and since another guy (husband of her friend) could not attend I decided to stay in the night, not a problem really a few beers and tracking her on find my iphone app (nothing untoward) all her friends came to our house for pre drinks and nibbles, and I must say she looked absolutely stunning the best I have ever seen her look in her life (she had, had weight issues and is by no means slim or very fat) she totally outshone all her friends some of whom are attractive in their own right (they are all around about the same age 48-50)

I was asleep when she got in (about 2:30 am)she took the phone to bed with her (something she very rarely does) there had been no texts or calls to the guy that night (I checked) but I am pretty sure they met up, as the next morning she received a text and she nearly killed me getting to her phone, it was a spam text message, then nothing for the next day or so, then on Saturday morning we were going out sales shopping and I had to nip upstairs for something, whilst she was waiting she text him

Where have you been missing u x

He never replied, I have took the liberty of putting his name under a defunct contact on my phone he is on Whatsapp and he has not been on line since last Friday! I know who he is because he owns a small business I googled his mobile number, he has a facebook page which seems rarely used but that could be his privacy settings, she is not friends with him then again she never befriends men that I don't know or she does not work with

There are other parts of this story that may be pertinent (like the girls holidays to Benidorm in Spain, the last one seems to be the one she came back from changed in small ways, ways that I could not quite put my finger on, things like the sex being different not worse but slightly different and lots of things that just made me think something is wrong

Sorry if all this seems like rambling, but it's consumed me especially as there has been no other contact I am find myself obsessively looking at her phone bill ( which I pay, I told her that calls are not itemised unless she goes above the minutes which she never does, I have also turned off imessages on her phone so I can see who she is texting

Anyway to cut to the chase, what do the you think my own theory (and the few people I have spoken to) is that she has been preparing to live like a single women for a number of years and that is what I was picking up on, and with the contact with this guy a line has been crossed, and if it's not him it will be someone else, she is out on another girls night out next Saturday and guess what she has asked me if I am going out with my mates and staying at my parents house

I am following all the advice I have read on here, I am not confronting her just watching but I must admit it's driving me mad and is consuming me

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment