Pages

Search blog and web

feelings

Hi Everyone,

My problem is with my husband....shock I know. The problem is he never let's me talk about my feelings. If I go to him about something I'm upset about he will turn it around and say "this is how I feel about something". We end up talking about his feelings and mine never get addressed. This has been going on since we got married almost three years ago. Up to this point he would claim it's not true. We have some major issues going on right now and I asked him if he knew how I felt about any of them. He had to admit he didn't have a clue and never heard me out. I know how he feels but he is clueless to me and it hurts.

What would you do if this was you?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment