Pages

Search blog and web

9 days no sex

My wife and I have sex three times a week. Her aunt(who she wasn't close to) died nine days ago.She has been there for her cousin. Her cousins dad(wifes uncle is strong- been married 28 yrs) Her cousin is still having sex through all this.
My wife says having to be strong for everyone in the family has killed her sex drive. I know nine days isn't much. But to me it is.
We had a break up Sept and Oct. She started seeing someone else and put me through hell. We got back together in early Nov and I have to admit that its better now than when we first met. She says its not another guy. I trust this. She's home after work etc. I'm thinking its bills and she's using the aunts death as a reason. Her cousin is married but seeing someone else.

I'd like advice(not one sided advice I seem to see here of leave your spouse) and when you don't take that advice certain posters take it personally. I want a balanced view. Maybe I'm pushing to soon after a death in the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment