Pages

Search blog and web

My ex wished me happy new year

  • Thread Starter

So basically my ex from a long distance relationship facebook messaged me on the 2nd of January saying happy new year. We broke up in April after being in an on and off relationship for about two years and last spoke to each other in July after agreeing to be friends. I don't understand why he would message me after all that time when he pretty much ignored my existence for 6/7 months. Plus it was on the 2ND of January so what was the point? Did he suddenly remember my existence or something? We're not even friends so he would have deliberately searched my profile to message me.
Idk maybe its this whole 'wish your ex to get rid of the uneasy feeling between you' or something of the sort. What do you think? :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment