Pages

Search blog and web

She doesnt see where im coming from

My fiance and I have recently began arguing more than ever. and it seems to always be about something a family member (always my family) has done. she gets angry with me about something that I have no control over and there is that awkward silence for at the most a few days. I realise that as a future husband i have to be willing to put my wife first and i do. however when i think she is incorrect about something, she says im defending the person at fault. we spend most of our family time with her family and my family gets the occasional visit. I have a very close family and I feel that it is natural for them to want to spend time with US. If they get upset or get there feelings hurt because of that, and then maybe make a comment about never seeing us or have a little bit of an attitude, I understand why they are upset. My fiance however sees this as my parents not being able to let me go and be my own man with my own family. But I love my family and my parents and i want to live life and have them be a part of it. i dont want to see my family only for the big holidays and maybe a few other times a year. I am always eager to spend time with her family and just relax and hang out. but when it comes to my family its like there is a time limit. This is the main problem in the relationship and she tells me that I cannot communicate with her. I literally tell her what i have just told you. and still she does not see where im coming from. I dont want to have children and they only see my father a few times a year. or my mother a few times a year. I feel like she is super defensive and is unable to appologize for anything she does. everything is always my fault. Please give me some advise. I love this girl more than anything i just wish she could take a step back and put herself in my shoes.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment