Pages

Search blog and web

How do I talk to a guy I have a crush on?

  • Thread Starter

There's a guy in one of my classes who I have started to develop a crush on. I see him in class everyday of the week and even in extra work classes.

The problem is, I don't know how to talk to him as I am a shy girl, and I'm scared of being awkward if I do start a conversation with him.

I don't know if he likes me/has ever liked me whilst I've been in his class. He's looked at me in class frequently for sustained periods of time, but I can't even bring myself to make eye contact with him when he does.
My friends keep telling me to talk to him face to face (I have him on Facebook, but never spoke on it) but I'm too shy, and since I've been in class with him for like 4 months, I'm worried he'll think it's a bit odd and out-of-the-blue.
Because of all this, I just hope I haven't given him the impression that I'm not interested.
Have you got any advice about any of this?
Thanks :blushing:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment