Pages

Search blog and web

How can i get in her good books inorder to eventually ask her out in the summer?

  • Thread Starter

So there's this girl i like in my sixth form.She does art and i used to do art at GCSE. Suprisingly enough I got an A(my work wasnt A grade quality but i worked really hard and done alot of big pieces,all of them complete.Im thinking about 20-24 in addtion to like 4 sketchbooks) whereas she got a B at GCSE despite being an infinetly better artist(essentialy A* worthy tbh-her art was similair to the best artist in my old school and he got an A*) then me and most likely a more dedicated one.As a result most of our conversations last term involved the sentence starter "I cant believe I you got an A and I got a B".(She does A-Level Art and I dont)

Now I will admit I am not the most talented artist and i was a tad boastful(which i did admit to her and apologized for) but im no fool to say that i am a better artist...

but it seems that over the past week she's accepted it as a joke and now she seems over it for the most part.I noticed today when she came to me with the hopes that I could help her with work she had missed how her facial expression changes and i just find her really pretty...how can i get closer to her? I think she'd probably clock over the course of this year that i have a crush on her since when she asks for help or asks to sit next to me i tend to pause for a few seconds before asking...

She also asked for an opinion on her artwork(which was awesome) saying "You got an A in art,what do you think?" I think we are friends on good terms,we tend to have small debates sometimes which i fuel and she adds more fuel to the fire.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment