Pages

Search blog and web

Is it weird to turn down attractive women? (making myself celibut)

  • Thread Starter

Anon because this is private. Ok, am I downright weird? I'm not turning someone down because I think I'm better, or anything. And it's not for lack of sex drive. I avoid sexual relationships, because I don't like condoms and I do want it natural really. I've even had it virtually offered to me by a very attractive women and I always avoid it. I know how horny I am, how it's a pale imitation with condoms and also how nature really wants e to reproduce. And that people feel huge pride and emotions on being a Dad. Trouble is society isn't in tandem with nature, and I have no resources or living circumstances to provide for a kid now. Guts, women, what should I do? I have denyed myself this joy and pleasure with a woman constantly, even when there has been great mutual attraction. Am I overestimating how terrible a kid would be, underestimating, how I could deal with, underestimating what nature is telling me? Missing out on something great? Because I am really talkin g perfect chemistry and compatibility here, that has fertility and ease together plus great sex written all over it. Am I just being cruel to myself, causing myself frustration, should I learn to trust my instincts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment