Pages

Search blog and web

Friends saying crush dosent like me ?

  • Thread Starter

Well my friends know my crush and say that she dosent like me so I should stop trying. They a re right to some extent because she talks to them more than me but thats because they do the same work I have a different essay to do.

But I still make effort to talk to her and it was ok she was quite nice and we had a alright chat. She did come up to me to ask if I was doing the same essay but I wasnt. My friend then told her I liked her and she was a little shocked and said she didnt know and I was making fun out of her. I was only joking but I dont think she understood. But she still talks to me.

One of my friends said that I wasnt her type and she dosent go for guys like me. Personally I can only get the hint from my crush, I undertand where my friends are coming from. But I feel its only right I find out I'll probably ask her for her number and then I'll get a little more of a hint if she likes me, if she does great ! If its not the end of the world.

What do you guys think ? Would you listen to my friend or do it yourself, my friends could be wrong...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment