Pages

Search blog and web

Her attitude has chnaged towards me?

  • Thread Starter

So this girl I work she's a shy girl and lacks a bit of self confidence. Anyway she used to be open and friendly with me and what I'd say comfortable and relaxed. Now she seems to be a little less interacting. I get the impression that she may dislike me, but I know deep down that she doesn't but the way she acts is like she dislikes me. she's still very polite, but she avoids eye contact quite a lot and seems to be quite quiet and flat when I'm talking to her, but she will carry on the conversation even if she looks a little uncomfortable. Every now and again she will just look in my eyes and hold it for a few secs, not very long though. When we used to say goodbye she would ALWAYS say my name, but she just says seeya and that's it, she does with others..
I can't think what I've done too make her like this, just she's changed around me. I Don't know whether im thinking to much into this, but it's something I've noticed. Girls, any idea why she would become less interacting?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment