Pages

Search blog and web

Decided to be a different person for a while.

  • Thread Starter

I decided over the holidays, that I am too kind a person to other students in my A level year and decided for my New Years Resolution or New Years Revolution, to stop letting others hold me back and so at least until I go to university this year. So, whereas I would normally hold the door open for other people, I find myself repeatedly closing it in their face. However, what happened earlier today was a trigger I was in my A level class and some people made a joke about one of the girls, now I found it very funny, however she was upset and after class, she approached me and said she was upset, instead of comforting her, I said that I agreed with the people who had made the joke and that she was a bitch. Has anyone else decided to stop being so kind to other people.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment