Pages

Search blog and web

Advice Fast PLEASE

Hi...

I'm new here and I'm in dire need of help with my relationship. Short end of it...I just went through a divorce. My ex is fighting pretty hard -- for custody of our son because he does not like my new fiancé. I have been divorced a year. Just got engaged.

I have left the fiancé twice now -- the first time because I was just so scared of making the wrong decision and this last time because he's become so suspicious of me.

Awhile back in our relationship he was going through my texts from my ex that I had saved on my computer for the divorce. One of them was my ex saying that he "enjoyed spending some time alone with me recently..." I told my BF that he was just talking about our coffee -- and YES my ex wanted me back -- but I did not do anything wrong. He sort of let it go...but became EXTREMELY jealous. Then, the next night I realized he busted into my computer and went through ALL of my texts. He found a text with a guy I knew that was flirtatious on HIS end. But, I participated - by saying -- looking forward to catching up...miss talking to you..etc. Well BF almost left me. He eventually said he wanted me regardless and he could move on.

I have done NOTHING wrong since this -- and my BF (now fiancé) now continues to grab my phone out of my hand to see what I'm texting and who I'm texting. If there's a phone call from a number I don't know...he tells me to answer it in front of him. If I ask to go back to the town to visit my son (now 2.5 hours away)....he says he doesn't want me going with OUT him. He needs to be with me -- because he's worried that my ex and I will meet or something.

He also wouldn't allow me to even eat dessert with my son and his father (my ex) for Christmas -- (my son's request). He said no. I respected him and said okay....

Well, now he's gotten to the point of calling and verifying I have gone places that I say I have. (which I have). He wanted locations services turned on -- on my phone -- all the time.

Yesterday - my son got sick and was in the ER. I told him I needed to go right away to get on the road. He insisted I turn around he come with. I said -- if you want to come -- then you go ahead and come in your own car. He said no -- and then he started telling me he was going to leave me -- demanding I turn on my location. Calling the hospital to see if my son was really there -- (he's a doctor). It's just one thing after another...

So I said -- no -- I'm not coming back until he calms down. His texts were insulting. Telling me to go ahead and just have a "family time" with my ex and my son. And freaking out since I turned off my location services -- saying that I was screwing someone...there.

He kept demanding that I talk to him. Well, I didn't come back and I stayed with a friend. (I turned on my location services to prove). He started crying -- sobbing -- saying love of his life is gone. That the 33k he spent on a ring was a waste. That he can't trust me.

I said YOU SHOULD HAVE COME to see my son too! I told him to come. He said well -- you lied...you knew you wanted to go earlier but you didn't tell me because you wanted to go alone.

Now, he's driving to me -- RIGHT NOW and he wants to get back together. This after threatening to block me million times and holding my items in his house hostage. He wants me back.

Truth is I LOVE THIS man...but he's SO insecure. And I don't know what to do.... I would have to quit my career to go be with him -- like ASAP and he is willing to have me...but I would also lose time with my son.

What would YOU DO? He's almost here and wants to take me to dinner and drive me back to his house.... and I told him I wanted him back too. But, I am SCARED I'm choosing wrong.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment