Pages

Search blog and web

Need pros and cons of moving in with my boyfriend!

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for 18 months now, we met the summer before I came to university when I really was NOT planning to get into a relationship.
We've been discussing living together. I'm already in a house share and I'll be going into my third year next year, he isn't a student and works back home.

We miss each other BADLY. There's a problem of distance and the only option is either to try to move in together or strain through the next year and possibly break up.
I would love to move in with him, it wouldn't be entirely impossible as 1 bed flats/houses aren't expensive.
However I have my concerns, I'm a cautious person, I don't want to get distracted from my studies, I'm afraid of what my family will think of me (despite my mum being married by 19), and I don't know how to come about a decision.

Any past experience would be helpful, I don't really have close girly friends I can turn to but I need opinions that won't just be my mum telling me I'm young and stupid!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment