Pages

Search blog and web

Stripper...Blowjob...Guilty!

I've been married almost 12 years. I have 2 kids. I love my kids and I love my wife. In fact, I could not make it without them. But, I have this problem. You see, I'm a dude. And I like chicks and strippers and what-not. Anyway, my issues with this obsession with sex led me to girly mags and porn and strippers. I was on vacation away from the fam and I felt this urge to visit a strip-club. Where I'm from, you have to keep 6 feet away or the bouncer will give you a very detailed view of the pavement in the parking lot. In FL, however, they really get up-close and personal. Up-close and personal turned into a BJ. I freaked and got tested, even though it's pretty rare to get anything from a BJ. I tested negative, so I'm good there, but I. Am. Feeling. Guilty. Has anyone had this unfortunate experience? I'm trying to look at it as a learning experience and I feel more love for my family than I ever have. I've realized just what I put at risk. I'm trying to mo ve on, but some pretty crazy **** has been popping into my head, and honestly I'm scared. Any support?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment