Pages

Search blog and web

Is there a Solution for Lack of Desire - Stale

So over the last few years I feel as if I have been struggling within myself with my marriage and our SEX LIFE.

I have read a bunch of books such as MMSLP and dozens others out there on this subject. In addition I have worked on myself massively, lost weight, work out with a trainer, altered my diet, worked on my reactions ( being calm instead of frustrated, relaxing vs reacting )

I have had coaching from different coaches and counselors around the topics of intimacy and sex. I DESIRE badly to create a passionate and romantic marriage with my wife.

There are several factors that come into play with her and our dynamic. She is a new Mom, our daughter is now 5, we have a new business of 7 months ago in which we work together.

We create a date night once per week however that sometimes works everything seems to fall in control of my wife.

We have had some straight conversations around sex and our coming together, what I need, what I want and how us being connected sexually makes me feel more connected.

Every time I bring up a conversation my wife reacts abruptly and extreme as if she has adrenal fatigue , she seems to always be kind of tired and she can focus on work for long periods of time yet when it comes to any initiations - it seems like she always has an excuse for why she can't, she doesn't feel well, her body aches etc .. She is now 47..

My wife is spoiled rotten in many ways, she has a great life, I provide for the family, we enjoy family time but sex just happens to be off the table frequently.

Lately when I bring up us spending sexual time together she has stated that just because we are married I am not entitled to her having sex with me ... she seems to get very extreme with her reactions.

from a compassionate view, I see her as being stressed and tired and overwhelmed by one more thing she has to deal with and it seems as though our sexual connection is just one more thing on the list she has to do..

What is weird is I do a lot, I pick up dinners or we go to dinner almost every night, lunch and I cook my own breakfast for me and daughter. I help a lot and I am a great husband, supportive, patient and never start any issues or have issues with anything else she ever does...

I am the perfect catch from may people's perspective, positive, don't drink, don't smoke, make her life easier ..

I just don't know how the hell to have a shift and we have been stuck here now for years. We had sex one time 3 weeks ago and the last time before that 4 months before that .

It seems like once we started the business with the added stress that our sex and one time per week to two weeks dwindled down to almost nothing now.. or for her to satisfy me every week or two she may offer me a sensual massage..

I just wish more then anything I could SOLVE this... She doesn't want to see a doctor and she has fear of medications and hormones from the doctor ... its crazy .s he swears she is fine yet this issue seems to be changing into her being on the computer and working more than us connecting ..

How do I deal with this, what the hell do I do with my urge to have sex with her ? Is there any women out there or men that can share some INSIGHTS. The last I have been on here
was months back..

Im PUZZLED and I desperately want an answer to some thing I can do myself with me - that will CRACK this wicked spell...

Thanks,

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment