Pages

Search blog and web

Depression/anxierty in a relationship.

Following on from my last thread.

Anyone else get and it affects relationship? Over the years, I've had tons of it. Mostly nothing to do with my relationship and I know in the past my head has really led me down the path a bit with stupid thoughts etc. When I'm bad Im just really not myself its scary.

Yeh over the years I know its affected the way I think about the relationship. Those of you know depression/anxoety will know your thought patterns can get extreme etc (paranoia, catastrphising, overthinking).

I know maybe some of my posts make it look like I make excuses. It just scares me that sometimes how I think about things might just be me. I just cant tell.

and yes it gets mentioned that it must be bad to create an account on her and post to strangers.

Over the years I've had a few acccounts on here. Always start a new one for fresh start.

I always seem to focus and worry. Sometimes in the past we've had bad spells but then its been good. Sometimes in my head I guess also....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment