Pages

Search blog and web

My Girlfriends chatting to other men

  • Thread Starter

I've been dating my girlfriend for close to 5 months(Been chatting for about 7). Recently I was round hers when I found some conversations with other boys (We had been chatting about the texts we first sent to each other and how cringey they were so I was looking for those messages when I stumbled upon these other conversations.)
I didn't get to read the all of the conversations there was more than 1 guy she was talking to and I stopped reading when I realised this was just more than friendly chat (I have no problem what so ever with her having boy friends)
I called her up on these messages and she burst into tears and was obviously very upset she's been caught. I left her house and told her I need time to think about these messages. In the meantime she deleted all of these conversations and pleaded for us to get back together.
I hated seeing her this upset and being the soppy guy I am I've gotten back with her, but now I no longer trust her whatsoever and whenever she's not around all I can think about is these other guys.
It worries me more that's she's deleted all the messages, she said she deleted them so she would stop talking to them and I would trust her again but I just feel if I was to see those messages they would have gotten even worse the more I read
What should I do?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment