Pages

Search blog and web

Was it a friendly compliment, or was she implying something?

  • Thread Starter

I had this presentation thing at Uni earlier this afternoon, and I felt like it went so terribly ... I was really nervous, I was stuttering and I didn't even think I was making any sense.

At the end of the lesson I was talking to the lecturer and this girl I have never spoken to just comes up and tells me "That was a really good presentation!" ... I didn't know what to do ... I was shy ... I just gave her a smile and said thanks and just left with my tail between my legs.

I admit it, I'm not good with girls ... I've had a GF in the past but she treatd me like utter crap: cheated on me twice, threatened my sister ... you name it.

Anyway, does this girl like me? or was it just friendly?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment