Pages

Search blog and web

Is she sending mixed signals?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, I'll try and keep this brief: there's this girl I like in my tutorial at uni; at first I thought we were getting along great, we seemed to be having a good time and all that. Fast forward a couple weeks and I'm with her in the library; we're sitting close, we're talking about ourselves, not necessarily stuff I'd imagine she'd share with just anyone, and she seemed to be flirting with me.

Naturally, I thought it'd be a good idea to try to message her on facebook to keep the conversations going (haven't asked for her number at this point). But, she didn't really seem interested in speaking to me online; her replies would take hours, and they didn't really leave it open for further conversation.

I'll admit I have practically no clue what I'm doing when it comes to this sort of thing, but is she disinterested? I've been thinking maybe I should back off and see how she reacts. Sorry for the long post but it's something that's been on my mind for an unreasonable amount of time lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment