I'm long distance with my girlfriend, and a lot of her close friends are male.
And the new friends she makes, they all seem to be male. She doesn't quite understand social conventions properly - like she doesn't seem to understand that when a table of guys calls her over it's kinda overly sociable for her to walk over? And she's had them round her house, just as friends but people have been close to her, sharing a small blanket, their legs on her lap, kiss on her cheek, that type of thing.
My girlfriend is gorgeous, and playful, easy going - she's not deliberately flirty and she doesn't wear anything remotely revealing, she's just really fun to be around. If someone smiles at her suggestively she'll probably just smile back and not turn it awkward.
Quite a few have made subtle moves on her (the type that you can't really give a concrete 'no' to but you realise that the other person is interested). And one or two are definitely brothers to her, and she really needs them in her life. And quite a few are what I'd probably call more attractive propositions than myself.
Now I'm pretty sure my girl doesn't actually like any of them - if she did, why would she be texting me throughout socialising with them and telling me practically every detail.
But is it wrong to feel jealous/worried that she's hanging out with a load of guys who all fancy her? And if it is, how do I stop it. I know she loves me but...
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment