Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any point going on a Tinder date? (girl)

  • Thread Starter

So I've heard all the usual chat about Tinder only being for hook ups, is this true? I got Tinder yesterday because I was curious and I thought I'd try something new and at the very least it'll be a laugh but is there any point going on a tinder date if I don't fancy sex straight away (I always make this very clear to each guy that's spoken to me if the topics come up by the way)?

Also do guys just say yes to every girl on there, because the number of matches I get just doesn't seem right? Looking for a bit of insight, haven't got a clue really :p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment