Anon Please
Hiya TSR'ers
Basically I matched with this muslim guy on tinder when I had it a long time ago for fun.
He seemed pretty funny so I gave my number. After that it was pretty short lived because he said something that annoyed me (it was the time of the month) and we both ended up blocking each other.
Anyway
So fast forward 5/6 months and he randomly adds me on snapchat. Didn't think much of it, just accepted.
He used to send generic ones, but one day I answered and then so did he.
this carried on for like a week, before I unblocked him on whatsapp and he messaged again.
So since then he's messaged me every day, filling me in on his funny life. He occasionally calls to, and it's always me who either is too busy to pick up or has to cut the call short.
So anyway, I've never met this guy but I have no idea about his intentions? Is he bored, content with friends?
Basically, before I would answer him when I free, but now I actually smile inside when he messages
help
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment