Hey so I have this female friend who I've know for a few years now. Our relationship has just been platonic, we get on really well, never really had any physical attraction between us, but despite that can have a good laugh. We met travelling the USA and both share a interest in travel.
So not long ago she suggested a little trip to Paris after Xmas. I was up for it, any excuse to see more of the world and we live far apart so don't get to hang out much. So the trip is all booked up now for a weekend in January.
Now here's the problem...I've recently met a girl who I quite like. We've only been seeing each other a couple of weeks but it's going well so far.
I've not told her yet about this trip I have booked with another girl in the city with a reputation for love. I'm not really sure how to approach it. I mean this could have big consequences. I've not told my female friend about this girl I've been seeing either.
Any advice please greatly appreciated!
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment