Pages

Search blog and web

Exactly a year ago....

It was exactly a year ago.... yes, 365 days ago, about the same time - 10 PM, I discovered that my now ex-husband was having a recreational sex with his co-worker twice a week when I was at work.

Basically, over a period of about 60 minutes I went from being a happily married woman, who was thinking about starting a family, to being dead set on getting divorced. I remember calling my mom and talking to her for about 20 minutes. My sister called immediately after my mom told her what happened. They both fully supported my decision to end my marriage.

The divorce was final in April 2014 and I never question my decision.... not even once. It was the right thing to do. :smthumbup:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment