I have no trouble attracting guys, which is a weird thing to say but I don't think I'm unattractive, I just don't think I'm 'girlfriend material', sober, I can attract some guys and flirt, but for guys who are interested in kissing/etc... it's usually drunken flings, or club nights and everyone attracts everyone on these nights, right.? Guys have told me I'm attractive, etc, but I never feel it. I always feel like they only want 'one thing' and I'm passed that phase. I'm not desperate for a boyfriend, but I've never had one and lately I can't help but feel like there's something wrong with me?
I've only ever been in 'love' once and it was a childhood friend, it was when I was a teenager and before it even began it was over and it's only now, in my early twenties, i realize it could've been a wonderful actual relationship/boyfriend thing, because he was genuinely interested but due to teenage mood swings, i ruined both our friendship and connection and now we don't even speak.
Every time something is 'clicking' with a guy, there's always someone else in the picture or its all in my head. I'm terrible at flirting and genuinely wondering if I give off some 'STEP AWAY' radar to all these guys.
So IDK if there was even a point to this post, sure there's dozens of similar posts but I'm just wondering if anyone had some sage wisdom.
I've only ever been in 'love' once and it was a childhood friend, it was when I was a teenager and before it even began it was over and it's only now, in my early twenties, i realize it could've been a wonderful actual relationship/boyfriend thing, because he was genuinely interested but due to teenage mood swings, i ruined both our friendship and connection and now we don't even speak.
Every time something is 'clicking' with a guy, there's always someone else in the picture or its all in my head. I'm terrible at flirting and genuinely wondering if I give off some 'STEP AWAY' radar to all these guys.
So IDK if there was even a point to this post, sure there's dozens of similar posts but I'm just wondering if anyone had some sage wisdom.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment