have the person who betrayed do much better than you?
I have been stuck in an emotional rollercoaster the pastcouple years as a result of a betrayal that slaughtered my reputation and university experience. I never ended up graduating I havent talked to this person in a while and recently found out that they are doing much better than me.
How do you deal with it? I want to shout at this person so bad but I have never attempted to hurt this person in anyway shape of form. I never sought "revenge" yet I feel a pinging jealousy in my heart from all this. I am angry and frustrated at the fact that this person seems so caught up in her own materialism and never offered an apology for the drastic impact this has had on me.
How do I deal with it? I felt so lonely at university and did not get the experience I wanted.
I have been stuck in an emotional rollercoaster the pastcouple years as a result of a betrayal that slaughtered my reputation and university experience. I never ended up graduating I havent talked to this person in a while and recently found out that they are doing much better than me.
How do you deal with it? I want to shout at this person so bad but I have never attempted to hurt this person in anyway shape of form. I never sought "revenge" yet I feel a pinging jealousy in my heart from all this. I am angry and frustrated at the fact that this person seems so caught up in her own materialism and never offered an apology for the drastic impact this has had on me.
How do I deal with it? I felt so lonely at university and did not get the experience I wanted.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment